Camp REGISTRATION 2017
Arizona Curling Camp: (Coyotes Curling Club Tempe, AZ)
Please use the following link to register for the AZ Curling Camp.
U.S. Junior Curling Camp: (Blaine, MN)
Please use the following link to register for the U.S. Junior Curling Camp
Registration will open March 18th at 9:00 A.M. CST
Here are a few friendly reminders about registration:
1. DO NOT USE A CELL PHONE, this could cause issues in your registration
2. Although the link might appear on the website prior to Saturday, no matter how many times you click it you will not be able to register until then
3. Gold Division (BLAINE CAMP ONLY) will be held to 48 campers. There is a selection process for this division. You will receive a final confirmation from Dorian or Devan a week or so after registration closes. If for some reason you register and do not meet the requirements you will be notified. You will have the option to come to camp in the Silver division. Remember that teams will get first priority. You must have attended a USCA sanctioned event (State Playdowns, Nationals, Worlds), state high school play downs do not qualify.
4. Camp is held to a 96 TOTAL camper limit (BLAINE CAMP ONLY). After 96 a waiting list will be created on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis. Instructions will be given to you on how to be put on this list when you click the register here button on the registration page. AZ camp is limited to 48 Campers.
5. The fee on the camp page may change (it will not go higher) please watch any confirmation email you may get for the correct camp price.
6. If you have ANY questions prior to registration please email Dorian: [email protected] directly.
7. You will need current insurance information, list of any current medications or medical conditions and the date of your last tetanus shot. It is important that we have this information in the event of an emergency and a camp director needs to seek medical treatment for your camper.
8. DO NOT USE ANY SCHOOL AFFILIATED EMAIL ADDRESS. If you do not have an email please use your parents. If you enter a school email address you will not get email’s regarding important camp documents.
9. If you encounter any issues with registration, immediately call Dorian Thornton, Camp Director at +40729181042